Contact a local State Farm Agent
Agent for more information.
What is a manufactured home?
home insurance covers
Personal property coverage*
Loss of use coverage
Additional living expense
Fair rental value
Medical payments coverage
What's not covered?
- Damage caused by continuous or repeated seepage or leakage of water or steam
- Water damage caused by flood or underground water
- Damage caused by wear, tear, deterioration, or mechanical breakdown
- Wet or dry rot
- Damage caused by settling, deterioration, contamination or nuclear hazard
- Damage caused by birds, rodents, insects or domestic animals
- Business pursuits or professional services See business owners policies
How to save more on your insurance
Home alert discounts
Model year discounts
How to customize
WordStrment cost coverage
Identity Restoration coverage
Earthquake and volcanic explosion coverage
Want to know more about home insurance?
- Homeowner resources, calculators and videos
- Read Simple Insights on home insurance
- Insurance jargon simplified
- How to determine the value of your home
- Creating a home inventory
- Manufactured home safety checklist
- Getting ready to move
- The ins and outs of moving insurance
- Do I need flood insurance?
* Make sure your coverage includes all that you've collected or inherited over the years. Create a home inventory today.
State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
State Farm General Insurance Company
State Farm Florida Insurance Company
Winter Haven, FL
State Farm Lloyds